In the news..again











From The Irish Daily Mail - "You" magazine, October 29th 2011.
A few corrections: The kids were in state autism schools from 2002-2008 and I ran an after school ABA program with Saplings Tutors. In 2008 first Liam, then Grace were accepted into Saplings Rathfarnham where we started playing around with the iPhone as a communication device.
While O2 supported our development process and donated 6 iPhones, Steve was totally responsible for coding and listing the App on iTunes where it was approved on March 11th 2011.
And if you can collect 85 old mobiles you can trade them in for an iPod Touch Gen 4. (not an iPhone)
If you collect more you can even get an iPad - go here to get involved.h

Comments

K.Line said…
You're a regular public figure! And that's such a beautiful photo of you and Grace...
Me said…
Amazing Grace! And her mum. xx
jazzygal said…
Print too small on laptop for these aging eyes of mine so can't read the articles! But, yes...you have been in the news a lot! And that is good. Re; The TV programme.... I particularly liked the positive view portrayed of your family life. To see liam and Gracie smile so much had me in tears!!

Well done... I am proud to know you. remember, the first child I saw in that state school was the gorgeous Gracie;-)

xx Jazzy
Thanks everyone! And @Jazzy - you click on the image to enlarge it xx
WendyB said…
I'm so impressed by all your accomplishments!
Anonymous said…
I always used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I
am using net for content, thanks to web.

Here is my webpage ... calories burned calculator

Popular posts from this blog

It's Official - My Son is a Genius

Guest Post from Rebecca at Sunway Holidays: BOOKING and Traveling with Autism