Praise You Claire.



My youngest sister died last month very suddenly. We are all still trying to come to terms with it. I am not telling you because I want to hear your condolences or be hugged in public. I am telling you because if I don't say anything, you might just say the wrong thing and feel bad about it later.

3 very good friends sent flowers and wine - that was perfect. Some other good friends are leaving me alone while offering a shoulder when I want it, I appreciate their kindness. The discreet cards are nice too.

This is a time for family and privacy. So thanks in advance for respecting that. One of my other sisters wrote a beautiful and very funny celebration of her life and I will post that up soon. All I will say is that Claire was always so proud of her sisters and shared and supported our achievements liberally. This was one of her favourite most played songs on her iTunes account. We played it at her service.

xx



Popular posts from this blog

It's Official - My Son is a Genius

My TEDx Talk: Imaginable Intelligence; Everyone deserves to be Heard