Monday, January 20, 2014

UCC Commerce Conference Cork



On Thursday I will be speaking at the 32nd Annual Business Conference in Hayfield Manor Cork:



The theme of this year’s conference is focused around the 'brain drain', entrepreneurship and innovation. I am going to be talking about how the one degree of separation between everyone in Ireland has helped me to become a Social Entrepreneur.


The full line up: 

1. Barrie O’Connell - KPMG
2. Dan Kiely - CEO of Voxpro
3. Bill Liao - Coderdojo
4. Cullen Allen - Cully & Sully
5. Dee O' Leary - IDME
6. Lisa Domican - Grace App



If you are interested, I believe there are still tickets available so contact them through Facebook or by email uccbusconf@gmail.com

Hope to see you there.

xx

ps. I'm not sure they realise I'm not from Cork. So don't let on!



1 comment:

jazzygal said...

Hope it went well for you, I'm sure you wowed them all!

xx Jazzy