We went to Rome: by Liam

We flew with Aer Lingus and service was superb as usual. 
Arrived in Rome early evening. 
Airport security and passport staff recognised us and were very helpful. 



















































Lady and the tramp that's me on the iphone 📱 and I'm on the ✈️ and that's 🌆 and that's me playing the iPad that's me on the Italy 🇮🇹 and that's me in 🇮🇹 and that's me in 🇮🇹 and that's me in gladiator in 🇮🇹 and that's me in gladiator in Romans in 🇮🇹 and I'm seeing in romans in 🇮🇹 and I'm eating 🍽 in 🇮🇹 and that's me and mummy in 🇮🇹 🤓 😎 in Romans in 🇮🇹 and that's me in 🇮🇹 and that's me and mummy in 🇮🇹 and that's me in 🇮🇹 and they're Romans in 🇮🇹 and that's the 🌌 and that's me and mummy in 🇮🇹 and that's me in 🇮🇹 and that's me 🍽 🍕 that's me 🍽 an 🍦 and that's me in 🇮🇹 and it's 🕙 AND THAT'S ME 🍽 🍕 AND THAT'S ME IN ROMANS IN 🇮🇹 AND THAT'S ME IN 🇮🇹 WITH Romans and that's me in 🇮🇹 that's me and mummy in 🇮🇹 and that's me in soldiers in 🇮🇹 and that's me in 🇮🇹 and that's me in ⛪️ that's me 🪑 in ⛪️ and that's me with Zeus and 🦁 and Hercules and Pegasus flying 🐴 and that's me in Hercules and I'm drinking ☕️ and that's me in 🇮🇹 I'm ten t a Quattro and I'm drinking 💧 and that's me in 🇮🇹 and that's me in 🇮🇹 and that's me in 🇮🇹 and that's me 🪑 and that's me saying prayers and that's me in 🇮🇹 and that's me and mummy in 🇮🇹 and that's me and mummy in 🇮🇹 and that's me in 🇮🇹 and that's me in 🇮🇹 and that's me in the 🛥 and that's me in the 🛥 with mummy in 🇮🇹 and that's me in the 🛥 in 🇮🇹 and that's me 🍽 🍝 and i'm drinking ☕️ and that's me in 🇮🇹 and that's me in the zoo with 🦒 and that's me with 🦏 and that's me with 🐘 and that's me in the restaurant and that's me 🍽 🍱 and drinking 💧 and that's me eating 🍽 🍱 and that's me and mummy in the 🛥 and that's me and mummy in the ✈️ and I'm watching robots 🤖 on the ✈️.




 

Comments