The Boo Files



28th July 2009. Second Year in Saplings. Sportsday



 Glenroe Farm, 2008

 Dublin Zoo 2008?

 Brisbane 1999

 Ballarat 2010

 Singapore Zoo 2010


Hamleys Dundrum, Irish Autism Action Fundraiser 2008/9
 

Stephens Green Shopping Centre, Dublin 2009
 
 O2 Grafton Street Samsung Autism Fundraiser 2009
(From when I did promotions and Social Media for Autism Ireland)

 Hamleys Triceritops 2009

 Devils Glen, Wicklow


Mao Dundrum 
 
Army Soldier Facepaint by Hamleys Girls in Dundrum

Comments

jazzygal said…
Wow, even though I've known him since a young age he looks so different looking back! A wonderful pictorial, I love the one of you both in Stephens green shopping centre....

xx Jazzy
Marita said…
Amazing how quickly our children grown up. Somedays I don't notice until I look back over my photos.
there is a young man at the gym i attend that has autism and I am the only one he really talks to , feel it is an honor to have made it into his world, he makes me appreciate everything I have
Lisamaree said…
Tom, you should feel very privileged.